Annual Pass prices – you’d be barking mad not to check them out!
Remember – your pass also includes free admission to our sister park Banham Zoo
An Africa Alive! Annual Pass has just got better!
Why not purchase one today and start enjoying unlimited entry to the park for a whole year, it’s GRRREAT VALUE! with fantastic benefits.
Fantastic Annual Pass Benefits
- Unlimited entry to Africa Alive! for one year during normal opening times.
- Unlimited free entry to our sister park, Banham Zoo for one year during normal opening times.
- Receive a ZSEA magazine, published periodically. (One copy per household).
- Receive a 10% discount in the gift shops and main restaurants at both ZSEA Parks.*
- Receive a 10% discount off Pre-booked Experience Days.
- Gain Free Admission to Africa Alive!’s ‘Africa by Night’ and Banham Zoo’s ‘Zoo Do’ Charity Fundraising evenings.
- Discount on a Birthday Party for annual pass adult(s) and child(ren).
- Benefits are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
Please Note: Your pass must be presented at all times to obtain admission and any benefits.
That’s not all!
Africa Alive! Annual and 2 Year Pass holders get 50% off the admission prices at the following parks and zoos:
- Amazona Zoo
- Jimmy’s Farm
- Linton Zoo
- Paradise Wildlife Park
- Raptor Foundation
- Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure
- Sea Life Gt Yarmouth
- Shepreth Wildlife Park
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Woodside Wildlife Park
Terms & Conditions for External Parks and Zoos:
- This offer is valid for the named Annual and 2 Year pass holder only and is not transferable. Additional proof of ID may be required upon entry.
- This offer is not valid on special events or public holidays. Please check with the park/zoo you are visiting as to specific opening hours and event days
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- To benefit from this offer, your Annual or 2 Year pass must be presented at the parks/zoos admissions on arrival. Refunds or discounts cannot be given retrospectively
- No advance booking required
- Please visit website of venue for details of general entry T&C’s
PLEASE NOTE: Annual Passes are issued to an individual and are not transferable. A photograph is required as proof of ID, this will be taken at Guest Information at time of purchase.
Our Full Benefits / Terms & Conditions are available here.
Annual Pass Prices – Valid until 31st December 2019
|Adult (Aged from 16 years)||£60.00|
|Senior citizens (Aged from 65 years)||£50.00|
|Children (Aged 3-15 years) When a child attains the age of 3 years old, they will need an annual pass to gain entrance or to pay the appropriate daily admission rate.||£40.00|
|Registered disabled adult / child / carer||£30.00|
Renew Annual Pass – Valid until 31st December 2019
|Adult (Aged from 16 years)||£50.00|
|Senior citizens (Aged from 65 years)||£45.00|
|Children (Aged 3-15 years) When a child attains the age of 3 years old, they will need an annual pass to gain entrance or to pay the appropriate daily admission rate.||£35.00|
|Registered disabled adult / child / carer||£25.00|
When renewing your annual pass online they will be effective immediately. You can collect your new annual pass cards on your next visit. If you would prefer to have them sent to you please contact Guest Information on 01502 744121.
For more information please contact Guest Information on 01502 740291.