Keen to improve your photography skills?
Learn to produce some fantastic pictures of the interesting and varied animals at Africa Alive!. This is the ideal opportunity for you as well as enjoying a wonderful day at the park.
Tutoring will be by James Neale, a professional photographer who teaches photography classes across Norfolk.
- 22 July 2018
Spaces are strictly limited to a maximum of 12 people per course.
Your day includes:
- Admission to Africa Alive!
- A 5 hour workshop to include getting the best from your camera
- How to improve your wildlife photography
- Practical sessions throughout the park with advice and support from James Neale
- There are restaurant facilities within the park offering hot and cold food and drinks
- Participants are to supply their own camera equipment
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are essential, with wet weather clothing if applicable
Full Day experience (10.30am – 3.30pm) – £99.00 per person
To book your place visit Guest Information or Telephone: 01502 740291.