Newsletter Subscription Competition Terms & Conditions
- By entering, the Prize Draw entrants must complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Zoological Society of East Anglia (ZSEA) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Employees of ZSEA or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person. The Prize Draw is open to entrants aged 16 years or over at the date of entry.
- The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on 31 March 2018 and any entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email as soon as practicable after the closing date.
- The prize will consist of a £100 Africa Alive! Gift Card. The Gift Card can be used within any food and beverage outlet or gift shop within the park, towards admission, an annual/2 year pass or keeper experiences.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.