We’re open every day from 9:30am, with plenty of FREE car parking right by the entrance.
- 1st January 2017 to 31st March 2017: 4pm Close (Last Admission 3pm)
- 1st April 2017 to 21st July 2017: 5pm Close (Last Admission 4pm)
- 22nd July 2017 to 10th September 2017: 6pm Close (Last Admission 5pm)
- 11th September 2017 to 29th October 2017: 5pm Close (Last Admission 4pm)
- 30th October 2017 to 31st December 2017: 4pm Close (Last Admission 3pm)
We also have Group Admission and Education Admission Rates available.
2017 Admission Prices
Every donation to the Zoological Society of East Anglia helps us to promote, contribute to and support the conservation of wildlife & the environment, animal welfare and education. You are helping us to make a difference – thank you!
Please note that we will no longer be accepting Tesco Days Out Vouchers with effect from 1stJuly 2017. To avoid any disappointment, we recommend those wishing to use vouchers visit the park before this date.
1st July – 10th September 2017
|Daily admission||Standard price
|Child (ages 3-15 years)||£15.95||£14.50|
|Senior citizens (aged from 65 years)||£19.95||£18.10|
|Registered disabled child / adult / carer||£10.95||£9.95|