Keen to improve your photography skills?
Learn to produce some fantastic pictures of the interesting and varied animals at Africa Alive! This is the ideal opportunity for you as well as enjoying a wonderful day at the Park.
Tutoring will be by James Neale, a professional photographer who teaches photography classes across Norfolk.
• Sunday 17th March • Sunday 19th May
• Sunday 23rd June • Sunday 28th July
• Sunday 22nd September • Sunday 20th October
Spaces are strictly limited to a maximum of 12 people per course.
Your day includes:
• Admission to Africa Alive!
• A 5 hour workshop to include getting the best from your camera
• How to improve your wildlife photography
• Practical sessions throughout the park with advice and support from James Neale
Full Day experience (10.30am - 3.30pm) - £99.00 per person (including vat at 20%)
To book your place go to Park Reception or Tel. 01502 740291 ext: 201
There are restaurant facilities within the park offering hot and cold food and drinks.
Participants are to supply their own camera equipment.
Comfortable clothing and shoes are essential, with wet weather clothing if applicable.